SYQ51 automatic digital rebound instrument is used to test the
compressive strength of concrete by rebound method.
Technical specification for inspection of concrete compressive
strength by rebound method (JGJ/T23-2011)
1. Simple operation. Software flow is designed fit for user
operation habit, so user can operate it simply.
2. Get the compressive strength value of concrete after test
3. Can save test date. This function is convenient for laborer data
4. Real USB transmission. Data can be transmitted to computer for
future process and analysis.
5. Powerful data process and analysis software in windows. Test
data can be export to word or excel for future process and
1. Rebound kinetic energy: 2.207J
2. Rebound springs Rigidity: 785.0 +/- 40.0(N/m)
3. Rebound bar impact length: 75.0 +/- 0.3mm
4. Rebound value permission error: =< +/-1
5. Average rebound value on Calibration anvil: 80+/-2
6. Temperature: -4°C~+40°C,
7. LCD screen: 160*128
8. Power: 6 dry cells，work more than10 times
9. Size: 205mm*173mm*86mm
10. Weight: 850g